What is FEEL (Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning)®?
FEEL Alumni is a membership-based association for graduates of the FEEL (Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning)® Certification Program. The FEEL Certification Program was developed by Wendy Golding and Andre Leclipteux of Horse Spirit Connections and launched in 2008.
FEEL Alumni Vision
To create and hold a sacred space of possibility where horses and FEEL Practitioners build a dynamic, authentic community to co-create and empower one another, strengthen the horse-human bond and give a voice to the wisdom and spirit of the horse.
The mission of the FEEL Alumni is to provide empowerment for both horse and human. By creating and maintaining a membership-based community this alumni supports and gives direction to the vision with public representation, sharing knowledge and new ideas, networking, education, marketing and ongoing spiritual connections to horses.
Members and horses work authentically to honour each other, the work they do and the horse-human bond.
Through the FEEL approach we:
- Believe it is essential to connect through our hearts rather than our minds
- Consider horses to be a teacher or co-therapist (rather than a therapeutic “tool” or “means to an end”)
- Appreciate each horse as unique and individual
- Understand horses mirror our truth and authentic expression
- Recognize that the connection between horses and humans allows for the collective raising of consciousness.
“I was open-minded but by no means a believer. After the workshop, I was surprised at how much of a connection I made with the horses and what I learned from them. I believe this workshop will improve my relationship with my partner.”
– J. Young, Toronto, ON